评论

评论

Re: VIP My 2nd Home

페이지 정보

view2,112 Comment0

본문

Dear Readers, Like most fellow patients, I was clueless as to which Plastic Surgery Clinic is good & reliable in Seoul. By luck and fate, I found VIP Int'l from the internet. On Dec 10 2013 I had a consultation with Dr Lee and also Chloe, the contact person in VIP. During the consultation, I already had the intuition that Dr Lee is the perfect surgeon to handle my operation for a neck and face lift. He knows exactly what the patient wants and he has the skill, experienced and hand to do a good job. He is also very charismatic. On March 18th 2014, I had the operation done successfully and 3 months after, I am happy with the results. It looks 99% natural and so far no one has ever probed if I went through a surgery despite some scars still lingers on. Dr Lee said this is because I have thick skinned & his hands got sored after my surgery. What makes VIP differentiate itself from other clinics in Seoul is it's warm and homely hospitality both in the clinic as well as in the service apartment which some patients are accommodated. I keep telling Dr Lee, Chloe and Joanne that VIP is my 2nd home in Seoul. It is with their love, care, dedication and sincerity that makes all their patients feel at ease mentally and physically and this is the main contributor to all of us looking so great! Good cells are incubated during the stay. A big THANK YOU to everyone in VIP Clinic from the Top Management to the tea lady and driver, they make our stay in Seoul such a pleasant & memorable one. We get to meet many friends and promise to visit Dr Lee & the rest of his team again in the near future. Bravo and Awesome JC

微信: vipps1007

电话: +82 10-8882-6982

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved