评论

评论

Crooked nose

페이지 정보

view2,046 Comment0

본문

Hello to the VIP Doctrs and staff, I suffered a sports injury to my nose 12 years ago. That injury left me with a crooked nose, nasal constriction, and a scar on the bridge of my nose. I had a few consultations with an ENT and a different plastic surgeon. Those consultations left me scared and feeling that I couldn't afford to fix my nose. Being in the military I was station to South Korea then, I was introduced to Dr. Lee of VIP! After meeting him I scheduled an appt. for a consultation. I was so impressed with the office, the staff, and Dr. Lee’s knowledge and professionalism. The way he and his nurses Joanne and Chloe explained things left me excited! I scheduled my surgery a week later! I'm now 7 months post-op. I get compliments all the time from people who saw me before the surgery. The biggest reason I chose to have the surgery done after meeting Dr. Lee was my little sister’s wedding. I was dreading more family pictures. The staff at Dr. Lee’s office did everything they could to ensure that I got the surgery and was healed before my sisters June wedding! I recommend Dr. Lee and his wonderful staff to anyone that is self-conscious of their nose! Respectfully, J Limbo

微信: vipps1007

电话: +82 10-8882-6982

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved