评论

评论

Rhinoplasty

페이지 정보

view2,001 Comment0

본문

I had a Rhinoplasty almost a year ago and could not be happier. From the receptionist, VIP Managers Ms Joanne, Ms Kim, and Chloe, to the anesthesiology, the staffs are a dream for anyone coming to they're facility. They are highly organized with every detail of my surgery perfectly laid out- the nurses are amazing, making sure my husband understood everything pre and post-op- they really do treat you like family. Dr. Lee has an incredible bedside manner and really listens to what you want. I remember just before going into surgery he came in to check on me to see if I had any last minute questions, I was looking at a Vogue magazine at the time and saw the most adorable nose on a model and even though we had already discussed what was going to be done prior (not to mention we were about to go into surgery!) I asked him if he could make my nose like hers- He looked and explained what he needed to do and said we'll see. After the unveiling 10 days later I was so shocked! It was exactly what I wanted and more- I was thrilled with my results- I will recommend Dr. Lee, Dr Song, and his staff to anyone with a surgical non-surgical procedure they are amazing and CARE! Thank you

微信: vipps1007

电话: +82 10-8882-6982

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved