评论

评论

Many Thanks

페이지 정보

view1,768 Comment0

본문

Dear Dr. Lee & Dr Song, Almost 2 months have passed since my face and neck lift + lower and upper blepharoplasty / fat transfer, and I must say that I am delighted with your work! I would, without a shadow of a doubt, not hesitate to recommend you, as I already have in this short time, to family and friends. From Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Hollywood to Coconut Grove, I practically combed the State of Florida in search of the right Board Certified plastic surgeon. After spending a full year of research and going to 4 different consultations, I am extremely happy with my choice and the results going and doing my surgery to VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. I truly thank you and I would also like to ad that should any of your prospective patients have any question regarding your abilities and might need a reference, please do not hesitate to let your Team of Terrific Ladies in the office know that I will be more than happy to personally call anyone who may be a little worried and need a reference for this combination of several procedures in 1 day. Many thanks to you and your wonderful staff!

微信: vipps1007

电话: +82 10-8882-6982

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved