评论

评论

Patient Testimonial to VIP

페이지 정보

view1,878 Comment0

본문

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Lee and Dr Song, his office manager / Ms Joanne and Ms Kim. The offices are brand new, clean, and they run on time. Ms Joanne consistently answers all my questions before and after making my surgery appointment with Dr. Lee provides a safe, understanding, sympathetic, private practice, and always accompanies his diagnosis with standard western treatment suggestions in addition to Plastic surgery recommendations. He is the first Doctor I have ever had that concentrated on wellness of the mind, body, and soul. Seriously, he is the first doctor that ever made me consider to get a Liposuction, and I would fly to Seoul Korea for a surgery even if I was living back in NYC. 6 Stars if they had them!” Thank you Dr Lee and the whole crew of the clinic! Jenny of NYC

微信: vipps1007

电话: +82 10-8882-6982

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved