评论

评论

Tumuscent Liposuction

페이지 정보

view1,605 Comment0

본문

I'm writing this review to give outstanding rating for VIP international cosmetic surgery center. After giving birth to my son and daughter my body was never return to the usual size I wear. There are stubborn deposits of fats due to respond in not heathy diet and exercise. After my consultation with Dr Lee and consider me having abdomen,waist,hips, and thighs tumuscent liposuction (VIP had the best machine) as per my research I did not think twice. I return the following day for the procedure. I stayed as an outpatient and return every day to check up with the doctor. I was very happy on the result of my liposuction and from size 12 presently my jeans size is 4. If I will do again additional liposuction I will definitely go back to VIP the care I receive is super! Thank you to Ms Joanne and Ms Kim the managers, Chole and the rest of the staff, the well trained nurses that render service for 24 hours after my liposuction. Cassandra Lowe of Fort Sam Houston

微信: vipps1007

电话: +82 10-8882-6982

Tel +82 64 713 1007

Fax +82 64 749 1113

This website provides the plastic surgery based on the theoretical knowledge and our wide experiences. No contents contained herein may be used as substitutes for direct consultation. © 2016 VIP International Plastic Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved